CBT Training and CPD
CBT Training and CPD. The TactileCBT training manual is extensive. It aims to provide a sound understanding of the approach and the skills required to integrate the CBT extension into your current client work practice. The training manual is offered at the level of continuing professional development. It is not therefore designed to be a comprehensive training program in CBT and obviously does not qualify readers to practice as therapists. Rather, it offers introductory training in a therapeutic approach that will supplement and extend existing therapeutic qualifications and skills.
We strongly recommend that the manual is read in conjunction with the more general information provided in the book Pause Button Therapy, published by Hay House and available globally from Amazon.
The Manual will:
- Summarise the origins of Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT and the developmental process that has led to its current position in the therapeutic field.
- Describe the theories and research that underpin TactileCBT.
- Explain the differences between TactileCBT and other CBT-based interventions, and the contribution that it makes to the field of therapy.
- Demonstrate how Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT can be used to enhance and further develop current clinical practice.
- Show how you can apply Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT techniques to improve the well-being and outcomes of clients immediately.
Following the Introduction section, the manual is broadly divided into three sections:
- Theoretical Framework
- Working With Clients
- Evidence Based Therapy introduction.
The Therapist Training Manual can be purchased for immediate download in the 'Shop Section' of the site
CBT Client Work Book
In addition to the PDF copy of the Therapist Training Manual, you will be supplied with a re- printable PDF copy of the Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT Client Work Book, that can be reproduced and supplied to each client.
The Client Work Book, along with the PBT Cards and Wrist Bands, (available in various quantities at a reduced price for therapists) enable the client to be more absorbed and involved in their journey of change. The work book reinforces the work of the therapist and explains to clients:
- How Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT can Change Their Lives
- Explains the Alternative Choices and Actions they have.
- How to Develop an emotional Connection.
- Introduces, Explains Time Perspective, and its importance.
- Explains the Role of Thoughts
- Encourages the recording of their Therapy Journey.
The Client Work Book can be purchased for immediate download in the 'Shop Section' of the site
CBT Training and CPD
As you would expect, one of the first questions asked by a new client arriving at our clinic is: "How Many Sessions will I need?" Maybe with us being a private clinic and clients required to pay for each session this is understandable. However, as all therapists know, it is really impossible to answer at the outset. PBT does provide rapid results. For example, the average number of sessions at our clinic is just six, which would be provided on a weekly basis.
At the Elite Clinic we do not provide the Client Work Book free of charge. To ensure the clients perceived value of the therapeutic approach and materials is maintained, we supply a printed copy of the Work Book at the outset of treatment at a cost of €8.50. We also strongly recommend that the client obtains their own copy of the book, "Pause Button Therapy."
The cost of the Therapist Training Manual, which is supplied with a copy of the re-printable Client Work book, is just £54.00. Please note that there is no restriction on the quantity of Client Work Books that can be reproduced, but their use is exclusively for client distribution. The manual pack can be purchased in the Shop Section of the site. Organisations requiring multiple registered copies of the manual are invited to contact us for further information.
Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT is for anyone who's ever made a mistake in their life and wants to strive to never make one again. It is for anyone who wants to make a real change in their lives.