PBT Therapist Training Manual
The PBT Training Manual is available in downloadable PDF format and offers introductory training in a therapeutic approach that will supplement and extend existing therapeutic qualifications and skills. It also includes a re-printable PDF copy of the PBT Client Work Book. The Manual will:
- Summarise the origins of Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT and the developmental process that has led to its current position in the therapeutic field.
- Describe the theories and research that underpin TactileCBT.
- Explain the differences between TactileCBT and other CBT-based interventions, and the contribution that it makes to the field of therapy.
- Demonstrate how Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT can be used to enhance and further develop current clinical practice.
- Show how you can apply Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT techniques to improve the well-being and outcomes of clients immediately.