Online Courses to Learn CBT
If you're looking for online training in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), or online courses to learn CBT, there are several options available. Here are a few ways you can pursue online CBT training:
- Firstly: Online Courses. Nowadays, many reputable institutions and organisations offer online courses on CBT. These courses provide structured learning materials, interactive exercises, and sometimes even live webinars or discussion forums. An example of an online course to learn CBT is the Beck Institute.
- Secondly, Virtual Workshops and Webinars. A growing number of training companies conduct virtual workshops and webinars on CBT. These sessions may cover specific CBT techniques, case studies, or specialised topics within CBT.
- And thirdly, Online CBT Certification Programmes. Several institutions now offer online CBT certification programmes that provide in-depth training and a recognised credential upon completion. These programmes typically require a more substantial time commitment and may include supervised practice.
Remember that while online training can be a valuable resource. It's essential to ensure that the courses or programmes you choose are reputable, and led by qualified professionals. Always check the credentials and reviews of the instructors, or institutions offering the training. Consequently, this will ensure you receive quality education in CBT.
Online Courses to Learn CBT
We, Oxford Therapeutics Limited, provide training manuals and resources in the upgraded version of CBT, known as TactileCBT, or Pause Button Therapy. The approach was developed and registered by Martin and Marion Shirran. TCBT has received extensive endorsements globally by academics, including Professor Philip Zimbardo, of Stanford University and professor Dryden, of Goldsmiths University in London.
Online Courses to Learn CBT
Both therapists and clients alike have welcomed TCBT. But just why is it proving so popular? Firstly, because it is results focused, the CBT client experiences speedy progress. And secondly, the therapist benefits from seeing satisfied, rapidly improving client groups, and experiences plenty of positive outcomes.
Pause Button Therapy 'Therapist Training Manual' and 'Client Work Book'
The extensive Pause Button Therapy Therapist Training Manual is in PDF format for immediate download. You can read more details about the manual in the Training section of this website. The manual also includes a multi-print PDF copy of the Client Work Book, enabling therapists to supply the work book to their clients, either free of charge, or for a small fee.
We accept payments either by credit, or debit card, as well as PayPal, for all of our Pause Button Therapy products. Firstly, just click on the "Buy Now" button. Then you can either log in to your PayPal account, if you have one, or you have the option to pay by bank card.
The cost of the complete PBT Therapist Training Manual, including a multi re-printable copy of the Client Work Book, is £54.00
- Summarise the origins of Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT and the developmental process that has led to its current position in the therapeutic field.
- Describe the theories and research that underpin TactileCBT.
- Explain the differences between TactileCBT and other CBT-based interventions, and the contribution that it makes to the field of therapy.
- Demonstrate how Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT can enhance and further develop current clinical practice.
- Show how you can apply Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT techniques to improve the well-being and outcomes of clients immediately.
Following the Introduction section, the manual is broadly divided into three sections:
- Theoretical Framework
- Working With Clients
- Evidence Based Therapy Introduction
Pause Button Therapy Client Work Book
The Pause Button Therapy Client Work Book is available independently as a PDF download for just £6.95
The PBT book is an effective 'Self Help' tool for those who wish to introduce change into their lives. However, it seems that clients who are working alone, without the input of a therapist, may require further assistance. We are now pleased to be able to offer the Client Work Book, which covers in detail:
- How Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT can change your life.
- The alternative choices and actions you have.
- How to develop an emotional connection.
- Introduction to Time Perspective, and its importance.
- The role of thoughts
- Encourages the recording of your therapy journey.
The PBT cards are of 'credit card' size and quality. Each one has a slot cut out, so you easily fit it on to your key ring. Or alternatively, you can keep it in your credit card wallet. The PBT embossed silicone wristbands are available in two sizes, small and large, and are in the pack with the PBT card.
As stated in the PBT book, we have found that clients generally benefit from the tactile use of the cards and wristbands. However, many therapists globally have informed us that the use of any, locally purchased wristbands, can deliver a similar result. The price of a pack of two cards, and two wristbands (one large and one small) is just £8.95 inclusive of postage and packing, within Europe. The cost inclusive of postage and packaging for international clients is £12.95. Clients are also encouraged to consider buying the Client Work Book; details are above. Therapists, or organisations, requiring multiple cards and wristbands, can contact us for pricing variations.
Online CBT Courses
Pause Button Therapy, published worldwide by Hay House. How helpful would it be if we could occasionally just pause: freeze time for a few moments and consider the consequences of the actions we are about to take?
Pause Button Therapy is a proven, innovative and interactive new therapy technique that allows you to do exactly this, empowering you to break free of negative habits and unconscious responses. PBT is based on an incredibly simple idea but it can be used for a whole host of issues. It provides additional thinking time, allowing a person to consider the potential consequences of their actions and adjust their behaviour accordingly. PBT has been hugely successful in the treatment of everything from addiction and weight issues to depression, anxiety and relationship problems, and this book will show you the many ways in which you can use it to transform your experience of life.
"The Pause Button Therapy Book clearly describes a technique that can be employed to very good effect in a range of therapies. I recommend its use" Windy Dryden PhD, Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies, Goldsmiths University of London.
Order the book from Amazon.
Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT is for anyone who's ever made a mistake in their life and wants to strive to never make one again. It is for anyone who wants to make a real change in their lives.
Pause Button Therapy/TactileCBT Blog
Keep up to date with the latest news and trends about Pause Button Therapy and TactileCBT by visiting our Blog page. New in-depth info is added periodically, so make sure you bookmark the page and visit regularly. Click here to see what everyone is talking about. Feel free to also share the link with your friends.
If you require any additional information around Pause Button Therapy and Tactile CBT, the PBT Cards and Wrist Bands, Work Books, or the new Therapists Training Manual, email us today. We will be pleased to answer any outstanding questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon and maybe helping you change your life, or, of course, assisting you to help others.